Wednesday, April 16, 2008

chop chop!

Anna decided she'd had enough of long hair and all the hassles that come with it - tangles, pig/pony-tails, static, mom not brushing gently enough, etc. We went to a grown up salon, looked at some pictures in a magazine, and there it went!

BEFORE:



AFTER:



Of course, it looked it perfect the day we came home, but I failed to get a picture then. Everyone is much happier now, as "grooming" time has been significantly simplified!

p.s. if you live in San Antonio, GLOW offers children's haircuts for only $10!

4 comments:

Random Trails said...

Anna, daaahling, I love your hair! Love, Grand Bob

Jcbaron99 said...

She look so grown up! I think it's adorable. I wish Summer would do a short cut.

Stacey said...

super cute!

i think we are doing anysa's hair after her dance recital!

if i can get past curtis!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

I love her new do!!!