Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy 2nd!

I guess the most significant event of the past 2 weeks was Bethany's birthday. My baby's not a baby anymore! She was really excited about opening her presents. We had a hard time deciding what to get her because, being the 3rd girl, we kind of already have all the standard stuff. My favorite gift was the Wee Sing Together movie. We're big fans of the series and they finally have them on DVD! We celebrated her big day at Chuck E. Cheese with a few friends and family. Bethany has a thing for the big mouse. We practically had the place to ourselves. Lots of fun, food, and games. (Wait, that sounds like a commercial.) Katie and Anna previously celebrated their 2nd b-days at CEC as well - a tradition, I guess. The funniest thing - when it came time for the cake, we were halfway through the song when I set it down in front of her... she decided she didn't need to wait until we were done - the candles were out in one blow. Needless to say, we missed the photo op! Oh well, plenty of others... I asked my mom to snap some photos while I was scurrying around. When I downloaded them at home, there were 120!!! I won't post them all, just a few favs.
Oh, and one short video clip of Bethany dancing (unless you want to see the one of Shayne dancing.)

7 comments:

Stacey said...

first, happy birthday bethany!!

second, oh please please please post the video of shayne dancing! then i can show curtis!! you know they need something to talk about in the off-season!

Jaime said...

I really cannot believe that she is 2 already! Love all the pics...and please send shayne dancing our way. Ha ha.

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Happy Birthday, "Beffany!" We talked about Bethany's birthday all day long last week! Looks like it was a really fun party for all!

Welcome to the 2s--again...

Anonymous said...

I love it! And yes, we all want to see Shayne dancing. Talk about a gift that would keep on giving!

myra said...

Watch out "Dancing with the Stars". Bethany's got moves! Too cute! Ditto about Shayne. That would make a lot of blog readers year!

Julie said...

I want to see Shayne dancing, too. Mia had a blast and talked about it all evening. Thanks for the invite.

Shannon West said...

DOUBLe click