Tuesday, December 18, 2007

piano recital


Sunday afternoon, Katie performed in her first piano recital. She's been taking lessons for about a year now and really enjoys it. She chose to play "Suzy Snowflake" and "Frosty the Snowman". She did a great job and we are very proud of her. A big thanks to her teacher, Miss April!

















Afterwords, there were cookies and punch. I usually let Bethany have something small and plain... Daddy decided she needed one with chocolate...

btw... no screw yet! 25 days and counting...

4 comments:

Jill said...

way to go katie. she looks so pretty! and bethany just cracks me up...such a doll :)

Jcbaron99 said...

Good job Katie! Suzy Snowflake is one of my FAVORITE winter songs. I have an album that my uncle put onto cd for me a fews years back (it was in record form) and it has that song on it plus some others that you can't find anymore. No my kids love it.
I love that Bethany!
Cristie

Stacey said...

how do they get so grown up? katie looks like a young lady! and bethany....you go girl! chocolate rocks!

Jaime said...

What a special thing to have a recital. Your girls are all so precious, sweet, and funny! what ever happened with the screw? Is that old news (that I haven't heard)?