Monday, December 17, 2007

Getting to Know You - Christmas Edition

Usually, my posts revolve around my girls, but this one is more about me. I received this via e-mail, but decided to share my thoughts with you. Let me know if you decide to join the fun, and I'll come read your list! I haven't mastered the art of tagging yet...
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper, too easy to peek in gift bags
2. REAL OR FAKE TREE? artificial :)
3. When do you put up the tree? Thanksgiving weekend
4. When do you take the tree down? sometime around New Year's Day
5. Do you like eggnog? yes
6. Favorite gift received as a child? lots of fun gifts, but I think I was always just thrilled with the surprises of Christmas morning
7. Do you have a nativity scene? yes, three
8. Hardest person to buy for? I love the challenge of finding something special for everyone I shop for!
9. Easiest person to buy for? Katie, Anna, Bethany
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? vacuum cleaner
11. Mail or email Christmas card? mail, but may supplement with fun e-cards
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? old: Holiday Inn, new: Elf, animated: all the classics
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I might pick up a few things here and there throughout the fall, but mostly December
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? yes
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? sweets, Turkey Cranberry Ring (potlucks), Apple Cinnamon French Toast (Xmas morn)
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? tree #1 clear, #2 gold, #3 multi
17. Favorite Christmas song? the classics and the hymns, it's not so much the song as who's singing it
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? home, maybe travel right before or after
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? yes, if I sing the song in my head
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? one of each
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? toy commericals
23. What I love most about Christmas? the magic and memories of the season

No comments: