Saturday, March 21, 2009

putt putt for the fun of it

Well, that's what we used to sing when we were kids. It was a frequent family activity then, but we rarely go now. The kids spent the evening with some friends, and Shayne and I actually had a date! It was a beautiful evening, and I was surprised the place wasn't more crowded. I've never been a particularly good miniature golfer, but I held my own. Shayne, on the other hand, was all thumbs. I still think he was fumbling on purpose, but regardless, I beat him pretty bad. It was kinda fun! Before we hit the green, we had a quick bite to eat. I reached outside of my tastebud box and went for the Tuscan burger - provolone, grilled asparagus, sun-dried tomato pesto on a sourdough bun. Yum-O! After the game, I made him buy me an ice cream treat at Sonic. It was a fun evening for all. We're doing a swap in 2 weeks with the family our girls spent the afternoon with. Free babysitting! Sorry, no pics on this one either. Although, you might have been amused seeing Shayne jog out into the middle of the street (Henderson Pass) to retrieve a lost ball.

No comments: