Thursday, December 11, 2008

crazy 8

yes, this is the name of a cute new store - it's part of the Gymboree family, but has Children's Place prices... and, yes, it's the name of a card game - which I have no idea how to play

but today, it's a game of tag, and I'm it!

8 shows I watch:
Kath & Kim
The Starter Wife
Bonnie Hunt Show
Saturday Night Live
Dancing With the Stars
Tonight Show w/Jay Leno
the news
What Not to Wear

8 restaraunts I enjoy:
Chili's
Red Robin
Pei Wei
The Melting Pot
Alamo Cafe
La Madeleine
Schlotzky's
On the Border

8 things that happened today:
fixed the girls' hair
took Bethany to preschool
helped Anna's class do handprint reindeer antlers
facilitated Katie's literacy group
bought a pin at the Girl Scout shop
took the girls to the dentist
took dinner to the Anderson's
had dinner at Chick-fil-A

8 things I look forward to:
this friday - Christmas party & time with Shayne
getting cards and packages in the mail
next Friday - school's out!
Christmas morning - the joy on their faces
January 1st - fresh start
Girl Scout cookies (also January 1st)
bedtime - theirs and mine
bathtime - a nice long soak for me

8 things I wish for:
a simple life
happiness
the right thing to say, at the right time
to give my girls roots
to give my girls wings
world peace
household peace
inner peace

8 tags:
Dasher
Dancer
Prancer
Vixen
Comet
Cupid
Donner
Blitzen

:)

No comments: