Sunday, November 23, 2008

pretty portraits

I will say, I think this is one of the best school pics of Katie so far. They do a Fall and a Spring, and they do re-takes each time. I've never been 100% satisfied, especially for what you pay! not too bad, not tood bad...


I was not as thrilled with Anna's pic - they tried to put her in a pose she wasn't comfortable with, AND her hair was in her eyes. However, she came home from school and said, "Mom, I look so beautiful!". How could I resist that?





Now, for Bethany. I actually had an appointment at Target (because I had a coupon), but when we got there, not only was the photographer unattentive, she had her schedule all mixed up. After about 30 minutes, we got up and left. I just wanted to get it done, so we called Wal-Mart and got in a few days later. When she asked what the occasion was, I was embarrassed to say that I had not ever had her 2-year old portrait done (her b-day is Feb.). I found some adorable rose jammies (her middle name is Rose), so we decided to go with a bedtime portrait. They turned out very cute!


Take a close look at this one. There is a black dot a little more than half-way up on the left. I couldn't tell what it was until I pulled out the 10x13... it was a flying insect, and you could actually see it's wings and body in motion! So weird!

5 comments:

Random Trails said...

Charming, precious, beautiful and more!

Jcbaron99 said...

So cute. They are all great pictures. I can't believe how big everyone is getting.

Stacey said...

oh yea, school pics-such a rip off! does no school photographer understand that a momma does NOT want a pic of their child with messy hair or nose crust! at least none they pay for!

Deborah said...

Very good pictures of the girls!!

Diana said...

These are precious! The girls are so comfortable with the camera - love it!