Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Oink or Treat


We've had a busy week with Halloween festivities, so tonight it was nice to have some family time. We did some trick or treating on our cul-de-sac, then 2 of the pigs called it in early - Bethany (bedtime) and Anna (ear infection)... Katie hauled in some good loot to share - thanks big sis!












This little pig built her house out of straw...





This little pig built her house out of twigs...






This little pig built her house out of bricks...



... AND THEY'LL LIVE SISTERLY EVER AFTER!

7 comments:

Jcbaron99 said...

Very cute!!! I'm glad that you started a blog and I can keep up with you guys!!! We miss everyone! My blog is :
www.cristieb.blogspot.com

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

So cute, Shannon! Very clever name.

I'll add you to my faves! You can check out our three blogs by clicking on my profile.

Have a great day!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Yay! The girls were absolutely adorable in their pig costumes. You're so creative!

Kelli said...

Sooooooo CUTE!!! You are too clever, Shannon. Denny was an ambulance truck this year (he has an obsession with rescue vehicles, particularly the ambulance). He led the parade at school & had a fantastic time opening candy, trying it, & spitting it out. A great 2nd Halloween!! Does this mean I have to start a blog, hmmmmmmm???!!!
We miss & love you!
Kelli, Denny, & D3

Random Trails said...

OK, I'm blogged in.

That's a great costume idea! They already know that I know they're cute.

Now about "Way Out West". The song says that "way out west" there is a name for the wind, and they call the wind "mariah'. :-) Just thought I'd throw that in.

Enjoy each moment of every day. Namaste. Grand Bob

Julie said...

So cute. Glad to see you are blogging!

April said...

Oh My! That is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen!