Saturday, January 2, 2010

beanboozled

The girls found these Jelly Belly candies in their stockings on Christmas morning. I think they waited until after breakfast to start the sampling. The good ones are good, but the bad ones are BAD! Problem is, you just don't know until you've started chewing.

Bethany found one of the boxes today and there were just a few jelly beans left in it. She has decided she really likes the licorice flavor, so she went for black.

She started chewing and said "mmm!".


I said "did you get black licorice?"


She said "yes".


I said "let me smell".


***me taking a big whiff***


Definitely NOT black licorice! She was quite amused at my reaction. I tried to get her to drink something so the smell would go away, but she refused. She kept breathing on me, and I literally had to get away from her. It smelled like old gym shoes. It was actually SKUNK! Nasty!

I wonder who comes up with these flavors! Do they actually have taste testers? Blech!

No comments: