Saturday, May 30, 2009

the melodrama

The girls had such a blast in the talent show last year, they decided to try out again this year. They got a bunch of their friends, including brothers and sisters, and put on a skit we picked up at our church family retreat.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: talent show 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

By the way, the teachers asked me to head up the decorating committee. The theme was "A Midsummer Night's Dream". I had never done anything like that before, but I think it turned out pretty good. I was very proud of myself!


A special thanks to all the parents who helped, to our awesome music teachers, to the Browns for sharing the script and props with us, and to all our friends and family who came to watch!