Thursday, April 16, 2009

didn't eat it

We've still got a small selection of candy leftover from the weekend. I separated all the stuff I didn't want them to eat (starburst, laffy taffy, tootsie rolls), and the stuff I wanted to eat (chocolate), and they were left with a simple selection. I've let them each have a few pieces throughout each day, but Bethany asks the most because she's at home the most.

I was talking to my M-I-L on the phone the other day and Bethany asked for a piece. I told her if she drank most of her water bottle, I'd let her pick one. She didn't want to do that, so she sat at the table for awhile sorting the candies by color, etc. After a few minutes of bring distracted by the phone call, I noticed she had managed to open a few packages.

I said, "Bethany, are you eating the candy?"
She said, "Nope."
I said, "Then what are you doing?".
She said, "I'm just licking them."

2 comments:

Jcbaron99 said...

She totally got you! So funny and cute!

Davilafullhouse said...

She is on smart cookie or should I say candy!