Monday, January 12, 2009

waiting to see the big guy...

The month of December went by so fast. We were half-way through the season before we even tried to set a time to visit Santa at the mall and have the annual picture taken. We decided to wait until school was out and brave the week of last-minute shoppers. It did make the anticipation a little bit greater, as it was only 3 days before Christmas. (This also works to the parental advantage, because Santa doesn't always have time to re-do orders for last minute surprise requests.)

I decided to take pictures of the wait...

10:10 a.m. eager, smiling faces

10:24 a.m. wiggly, bored... and, I think I'm the oldest kid in line

10:39 a.m. this is taking forever!

10:51 a.m. almost there

10:57 a.m. we're next

10:58 a.m. who's going to sit where?

10:59 a.m. and we're done


You might ask "where is the picture of the girls ON his lap?" Well, since it's 3 weeks after, and I've already packed everything up, I can't seem to find them. Maybe I'll remember to show them to you next year.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Well, at least it was worth the wait because the memory and photo will be there for years to come!