Wednesday, June 25, 2008

getting there

... but I keep taking more pictures - will I ever catch up???

My evenings recently have been spent in the doorway of my youngest daughter's bedroom. She's used all the typical stalls - potty, drink, and last night it was "scary monsters". I plant myself in the hallway and repeatedly say "shhh".

Last night I got smart - I used my moms laptop and did some of my writing while I was sitting there. Way to multi-task, huh?

*you have to scroll down to see the back-dated posts :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is how our nights have been the last few weeks and so I made Jeff take over. They never ask him for stuff. Why is that?!

Jcbaron99 said...

Ah, the lurking in the hall scenerio! What fun that is.
Great updates, looks like it was a busy and fun end to the year!