Tuesday, May 20, 2008

the graduate

Can you believe our sweet little Anna is a preschool graduate? I've had 5 wonderful years at home with her, and now she's ready for Kindergarten.


She went to the same preschool for 3 years, and Bethany will be attending there in the Fall. One of my friends is a teacher there, so I always knew they're in good hands.


They have a tradition for the end-of-year program - the youngest child says the pledge and the oldest child says the prayer. Anna was the oldest child. We were very proud of her, although, I could tell she was a little nervous.


The first year she was in preschool, she asked Mr. B to come watch her sing, and she remembered to ask again the second year and again this year. Of course, this year he brought Mrs. B with him. :) Katie ditched school for an hour and Nana scheduled her day around the event, so Anna had her own little cheering section.

I don't have very many good pictures because I forgot to tell my husband that the digital zoom on our camera didn't work very well. He zoomed in on every shot, so they're all a little blurry and/or the lighting isn't good. I ran the video camera, but it's a little jiggly because Bethany was on my back some of the time.

2 comments:

Random Trails said...

Proud of you, Anna!

Anonymous said...

I was thrilled to be included in the fun! I am so proud of Anna and all our friends who have graduated preschool. Watch out, Kindergarten teachers! :)