Monday, March 17, 2008

St. Patty's day

I've always had an affinity for St. Patrick's Day. #1 it falls close to my birthday so I've always associated it with fun! #2 my name is Irish #3 I think four leaf clovers are cool! The girls and I all happened to be wearing green yesterday, so I had Shayne snap a picture for today. We're all wearing green again today - the girls each have on whatever combinations of greens they could find in their closet (I'm glad we're not going anywhere because I might have to make them change).


And for your amusement...
the West Family dancers!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Love the dancing!

Jcbaron99 said...

That's VERY funny, I have just continued to replay it for Summer -she keeps saying "Again!"
Didn't know you guys were so good with the moves.

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Move over Michael Flatley!!! I'll never look at Riverdance the same...

Love it!!!

Hope you had a happy Irish day!
Lisa O'Osborn

Jaime said...

Beck, Briggs and I all love your dancing family. So cute! We watched it several times too. :-)

myra said...

Morgandy was dancing right along with ya'll. We love St. Patrick's day too. Patrick told me yesterday that it was actually a day for him and since his name is Patrick he didn't have to wear green!