Friday, March 14, 2008

roller coaster

We did the first trek of the season to Six Flags Fiesta Texas last weekend. We thoroughly enjoyed our season passes last year, so decided to do it again. I've been pleasantly surprised at all the things for the kiddos to do, and it's not just concentrated in one area. We can enjoy the whole park. Come summer, we especially enjoy the water park!!!
Can you imagine your mother and your child on a roller coaster - an upside-down backwards roller coaster? Well, here are mine...
Mom is second from the top in the red shirt and Katie is next to her. I think Anna will take after Shayne in her hesitation of thrill rides, but Bethany got a thrill just from watching. She screamed and had her arms up in the air just like she was on it herself!

Speaking of roller coasters... o.k., I have a confession. I think I've mentioned before that sometimes I forget that Radio Disney is playing when the kids aren't in the car. Well, sometimes I actually flip to it on my own. I've always had a thing for bubblegum pop music. Oh well, now you know. Anyway, here's one of the fun songs that the girls and I have enjoyed recently.

2 comments:

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

I have fond memories of riding on roller coasters with my grandma. I know it won't be long until Bethany joins the fun--once she gets a bit taller.

Looks like you'll have lots of fun this summer...

Enjoy every moment,
Lisa

ps-admitting is the first step to recovery when it comes to the bubble gum pop stuff... :o)

Stacey said...

i hope anysa will be my roller coaster partner! love 'em!