Friday, January 18, 2008

blog tag?

My friend Stacey at The Truest Thing tagged me earlier this week. This is the first time this has happened to me since I started blogging. Sound like fun!

Here are the rules:
* Link to the person that tagged you.
* Post the rules on your blog.
* Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
* Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
* Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here we go...
1. I have visited 37 of the 50 states.
2. I love pb & j sandwiches.
3. I have a bad habit of rearranging furniture, especially in our living room.
4. I spent most of the first year of my life in Germany - my dad was military.
5. I've lost 4 pounds so far this year!
6. I can't watch t.v. with the volume on a random number, it has to be 5, 10, or 15, etc.
7. One of my guilty pleasures is children's books.

Now, who shall I tag...
1. Charity
2. Tamra
3. Kayren
4. Lisa
5. Cristie
6. Jaime
7. Jill

Y'all have fun!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

good ones! funny about the tv volume!

Jaime said...

That is very funny about the TV volume...I haven't read blogs in a while. Love the family photos below. You all look so cute. Your hair is getting so long! The girls are really growing up. And LOVE the Junie B. books. I miss reading them since I am not teaching school any more. Maybe Beck will appreciate them soon. I will get to my post soon. Thanks for the tag. :-)