Thursday, November 15, 2007

What's for dinner?

Another busy week at the West house...
Sunday - return from Dallas, unload/unpack, breathe...
Monday - school/preschool, playgroup, doctor's appt...
Tuesday - school (G/T), Ladies Bible Class, Brownies...
Wednesday - school, dentist appt, piano lessons, church... Thursday - school/preschool (Thanksgiving Feast), errands, library, park... Bethany, what's for dinner?



I thank God tonight for giving me the opportunity to do exactly what I've always wanted to do - be a Mom! I look around my house and see a lot that needs to be done, and it will get done (hopefully sooner than later). As long as we're happy and healthy, and we have clean clothes on our bodies and good food on our table, I know everything is going to be o.k.!

4 comments:

Jill said...

hey shannon! i'm glad to be a mom, too, although "clean" clothes is kind of relative...if i only have one spit up stain on me i count it a success!!

Unknown said...

amen amen amen - as one of the ladies that I work with reminds me each and every day- the laundry will still be there when they get married make the memories for them now that they can charish forever!

Julie said...

Amen! Sometimes its easy to focus on what needs to be done instead of thanking God for what we have. Thanks for reminding all of us! After all--laundry will always need to be done--at least at my house :)

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Great post, Shannon! I love the picture of the girls on the slide. How on earth did you get three to cooperate when I can't get one to cooperate???

Thanks for keeping things in perspective!
Love,
Lisa